Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Letting Go is always closer to your dreams

Sometimes you feel that it’ll never come true, that your desires are distant objects you will never reach nor touch in this world. Now, when you don’t come close to having them and you desperately await their arrival it does feel as it you are floating around in time lacking something. That’s when it always hits me- that even without that I am complete and exactly on the right path with precisely the right people and everything I need in life. Yup- you guessed it- I am whole even without the desires that I wish to manifest. They will eventually come out when the time is exactly right and while you are just enjoying life.


If you focus you will see that it comes into your life so easily and freely without you digging and searching. If you do dig and put too much energy then you are definitely, 100% on the wrong path. That path, is the path of experience, where the training kicks in. Gym time!
 
Live everyday like it’s your last but take into perspective your limitations- and bend and play with it to your liking- while you are training on your path in life. This was the most important lesson I got from “The Burden of my Red Lips in Tehran”. Take the road less traveled- you will survive with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment